Welcome to our Web Site. Since our cosmetic dentistry Washington D.C. practice opened its doors in 1972, our philosophy has been to educate our patients and allow them to make an informed decision regarding the maintenance of their unique stomathognathic system (mouth, teeth, gums, oral facial musculature, and temporomandibular joints.) Furthermore, after our patients have asserted their desire for dental treatment (based on all the available information), we implement these goals in a mutually agreeable fashion.
Our Goals Are:
- Achieve a healthy, predictable, self-maintainable dental condition.
- Develop happy, healthy, educated patients who will enthusiastically refer their friends and relatives to our Dental Practice.
- Provide a smoothly run dental office environment with minimal stress for both staff and patients.
- Understanding the financial concerns and limitations of our patients and implementing financial arrangements which are mutually acceptable.
Dr. Ingber’s Credentials
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine 1971 — D.M.D.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 1972 — B.S.
- Faculty of Penn 1971 — 1994
- Member of Academy of Osseointegration
- Course Instructor for Straumann Training and Technology Mini-residencies (STAT)
- Member American Academy of Orofacial Pain
Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Past Director of University of Pennsylvania Extramural Department of Continuing Dental Education Program for the Metropolitan Washington, D.C. Area
- Past Editor of the Journal of the District of Columbia Dental Society
- Rated one of “TOP RATED DENTISTS” by Washington Consumers’ Checkbook
- International Team for Implantology DC area Study Club Director